non physical manifestations

paragaster

A good grade in say Math is a manifestation of your talent(hoping your grades are consistent,you are not copying). You have something to show outside(grades) for what you have inside(talent).

You are a chess champion : A Grand Master : A Title ( a manifestation of your innate computing skill)

I can go on and on. I think I have made my point.

Both the examples I gave above are physical manifestations(if you consider the title Grand Master as physical manifestation).

I would like to know : Are there any non-physical manifestations. A thing that manifests within you, but is non-physical and known, probably, only to you.?

Perhaps a better term is emergent properties, since manifestation is vague at best (and especially since you seem to be using it to mean "something that happens"). In addition to mathematical talent, the good grade in math emerged from many events that, by themselves, don't exhibit the same properties as the whole. High intelligence, diligence, communication skills, resources in time and materials, etc. Many things make up that grade.

In that light, I would say humans tend towards various stages of mental maturity without giving any outward physical signs. In children, there's usually a moment when the light bulb goes on and they realize they're fully capable of pulling their own weight in the household. From that moment on, they start doing chores because the work NEEDS to be done, rather than because their parents require it of them.

I would like to know : Are there any non-physical manifestations. A thing that manifests within you, but is non-physical and known, probably, only to you.?

I'm wondering if you're talking about enlightenment, or just an idea; either way Phi is right, it's an emergent property.

I'm not following you very well. "Again in material term"? I thought this was about non-physical manifestations?

A physical manifestation inside you is possible. Your feelings do have material overtones, they may be about a material gain. Again, if not feelings, maybe you have concluded that you have arrived. There, isn't that explanation enough.