Spooky Action

OnTheLoose

They have let me out of the bin for a while. I am wondering how for progressed science is on the separation on electrons, with respect of spooky action at a distance, has any one separated them (at a distance) and what were the results. Difficult to find the answer on the net.

They have let me out of the bin for a while. I am wondering how for progressed science is on the separation on electrons, with respect of spooky action at a distance, has any one separated them (at a distance) and what were the results. Difficult to find the answer on the net.

It is difficult if you do not know where to start.

Easiest start.

Next step.

• 2 weeks later...

Found an experiment from last year where they were able to separate particles and prove the theory, if only for a short period of time. If separation could be held in stasis and controlled, it opens up a whole new world of instant long distance communications, surprised more funds are not being thrown in this direction.

It is not instant communication, because no information travels. It can be used for encryption.

Information travels - but it is limited to the speed of light. Quantum entanglement can be used to transmit more information than classical analyses would permit - but that information is only accessible once classically transmitted information is received; ie you have your measurements as quickly as you like but the basis for the transmitter's corresponding measurements (which allow your measurements to become usable information) is limited to light speed.

If the information only becomes 'information' once the classically transmitted part is received, does the 'instant' measurement contain any information itself?

If you measure the entangled particles before you get the key, you will get gibberish. Ones and zeros. If you didn't do the measurement as described, it will be random.

• 2 weeks later...