Unanswered questions

paragaster

I think he means to ask if the laws of physics exist because the universe is expanding and if they were there before the big bang (before the expansion of the universe).

We can safely say that the laws of physics were different then but there is no known answer to this. No one knows what was happening before the big bang.

I don't know what he means by earth's natural frequency though.

Does the Earth have a natural frequency? Do the Laws of the Universe change with Time? How do the Laws of the Universe sustain themselves?

1. Read Schumann Frequency resonance blogs to know clear idea about a natural frequency of earth.

2. Have you ever heard about Cosmic Neutrino background? This is the interesting thing you must know. Well As per my point of view, the fundamental law of nature are invariant. If it was discovered that a law actually changed from place to place or from time to time, then it would not be considered a fundamental law of nature any more.

3. I am still thinking why you asked such silly questions like this?

Does the Earth have a natural frequency? Do the Laws of the Universe change with Time? How do the Laws of the Universe sustain themselves?

about .0000116 Hz...and .0000000317 Hz, and .000000000000000133 Hz...at least for the only three I can think of...

Don't know

Don't know

Edited by J.C.MacSwell