Can My human memory erasing machine idea work?

My human memory erasing machine idea can see seen on Googles Quora forum website.

The link is below for you to see the idea.

https://www.quora.com/Can-I-have-only-some-memories-erased-from-my-brain/answer/Nicholas-Ryan-26

The idea works by combining the yet to be built latest MRI machine (for imaging Neuro disease Using high-field MR, And Contrastophores) which can image a area of about 0.1mm, or 1000 neurons, and see changes occuring as fast as one-tenth of a second.
Combining it with the latest CT scanners with Magnetoencephalography (MEG), and Electroencephalogram (EEG) to see the electro signals, happening in real time.
Magnetoencephalography, the SERF (spin exchange relaxation free) magnetometer in being investigated for future machines.
Combining further with the modified gamma knife machine.
Then using the 10% to 25 technique to erase specific memories, as well as erasing the most recent memories.
Could it work, if you are a neuroscientist could you verify if it is at least possible to do.
Thank you for your opinion.

please let me know what you think.

I know something fun too: hippocampectomy.

The problem is that memory isn't as static as "here is it located"; rather formed by a network of neurons all over your brain: visual memories will, for instance, include connections between hippocampus and the primary visual cortex (and other visual cortices dependent on the character of the vision: was it moving, was it static, what colour, ...), let alone the potential emotions evoked by the image or scene you saw, including lots of other parts of your brain ...

And I wouldn't be too keen on having a gamma knife cutting those parts.

That aside ... Who's gonna pay for it? Its therapeutic added value is rather restricted, imo, and the price per added QALY (if it even adds a QALY to your life) will be tremendous, restricting reimbursement, leaving the question: who'd pay for it?

Edited by Function

I know something fun too: hippocampectomy.

The problem is that memory isn't as static as "here is it located"; rather formed by a network of neurons all over your brain: visual memories will, for instance, include connections between hippocampus and the primary visual cortex (and other visual cortices dependent on the character of the vision: was it moving, was it static, what colour, ...), let alone the potential emotions evoked by the image or scene you saw, including lots of other parts of your brain ...

And I wouldn't be too keen on having a gamma knife cutting those parts.

That aside ... Who's gonna pay for it? Its therapeutic added value is rather restricted, imo, and the price per added QALY (if it even adds a QALY to your life) will be tremendous, restricting reimbursement, leaving the question: who'd pay for it?

I am trying to get an internship from an university, to test the gamma, and X-ray beams through a collimater, to see how much the beams can ionize an area in the brain around a 100 cubic microns.

Are you a neuroscientist.

My human memory erasing machine idea can see seen on Googles Quora forum website.

The link is below for you to see the idea.

https://www.quora.com/Can-I-have-only-some-memories-erased-from-my-brain/answer/Nicholas-Ryan-26

The idea works by combining the yet to be built latest MRI machine (for imaging Neuro disease Using high-field MR, And Contrastophores) which can image a area of about 0.1mm, or 1000 neurons, and see changes occuring as fast as one-tenth of a second.

Combining it with the latest CT scanners with Magnetoencephalography (MEG), and Electroencephalogram (EEG) to see the electro signals, happening in real time.

Magnetoencephalography, the SERF (spin exchange relaxation free) magnetometer in being investigated for future machines.

Combining further with the modified gamma knife machine.

Then using the 10% to 25 technique to erase specific memories, as well as erasing the most recent memories.

Could it work, if you are a neuroscientist could you verify if it is at least possible to do.

Thank you for your opinion.

please let me know what you think.

I have vast experience with human memory being erased by being struck quick hard on the head.

I have vast experience with human memory being erased by being struck quick hard on the head.

No - because each memory is contained several times in different areas of the brain having to do with the relevance to each subject. Lucky for me.