Where do I start!

ILikeChemistry

I'm currently year eight and passed Science with an A. Because it's only year eight science its a bit of everything and you only learn the basics of the different fields. I want to get better at Chemistry because I find a huge interest in it, oh and because I want to work as a veterinarian. So if you could link me to any possible online websites what can assist that would be great! Thanks in advance!

Since studiot drops a forum name:

StackExchange is a platform I have some good experience with, too (though users tend to be more abrupt and direct, not seldomly at the expense of good communication ....)

Now, you don't just go and throw around all your questions on StackExchange: it's pretty well organized: you can create your general account there, but if you'd want to ask something about chemistry, you'd have to go to the specific chemistry page of stackexchange (chemistry.stackexchange.com), and "re-make" your account there. It'll just syncrhonize with your StackExchange account, I think ...

Ah well, every domain has its own site so beware of posting your questions to the right section.

Major advantage: usually incredibly quick response

Major disadvantage: you're a number and nothing but a number there.

Here, I'm Function. A Belgian medicine student known well by quite some users I know myself quite well.

In StackExchange, I'm the I-don't-know-how-many-thousanth-user with just another lame question.

Edit: ooh, that's #600.

Edited by Function