Under our noses, over our heads and in our faces

Illogicallylogical

Can anybody tell me who is responsible for the chemtrails? Why they're spraying? And what?

The closest answer I have been able to get is combatting climate change

And have only ran across some who've takin soil samples in succession before and after days of heavy chemtrailing.

Someone is paying millions, if not billions, to fuel those planes to spray what samples have shown to be metal particulates rich in aluminum, zinc, among other metals. To have so heavy of a bombardment that is layed out over most of the world on a daily basis is costing someone,( I.e.probably us) alot of time, money and effort.

It strikes me as more than a little paculiar that not many people have raised a fuss, let alone barely questioned the fact that planes are laying out chemicals in the air they breathe on a regular basis. I feel that all the public outcries of every newly thought of crisis are just falSe flags that direct our attention away from what is going on right over our heads.

I recall a senator attatched a protection affording private companies the right to eject matter into the atmosphere without any type of disclosure. That seems rather underhanded.

whoever is backing this worldwide coordinated effort has a huge reason that they aren't disclosing to the masses, which implies alarm should be felt.

Surely a combat in global warming would be more widely known due to oppositional debate. They regulate what we ingest to a degree hardly sustainable yet we say nothing of dowsing the air we breathe. Plus I doubt climate reasons due to the fact that it's been happening since around 1967 vietnam.

So whatever yhe big idea. they've had it sine then and have since spread the habit across the globe. If anyone knows some info then color me interested. Id like to know.

Can anybody tell me who is responsible for the chemtrails?

Crazy people on the Internet with nothing better to do that invent conspiracy theories.

It strikes me as more than a little paculiar that not many people have raised a fuss

That is because there are not many people crazy or stupid enough to believe in this nonsense.

Crazy people on the Internet with nothing better to do that invent conspiracy theories.

Do you have evidences ?

Don't forget that the term "conspiracy theory" was invented by the CIA... (hint)

As far as I know, clandestine/unilateral geoengineering activity is a elitist pseudoscience driven by scientific materialism to engineer the planet without complete knowledge of the consequences and risks of this technology for human health and the environment.

Do you have evidences ?

Don't forget that the term "conspiracy theory" was invented by the CIA... (hint)

As far as I know, clandestine/unilateral geoengineering activity is a elitist pseudoscience driven by scientific materialism to engineer the planet without complete knowledge of the consequences and risks of this technology for human health and the environment.

Evidences?

Do you have evidences ?

Evidence that there isn't a worldwide conspiracy involving the many hundreds of thousands of people responsible for maintaining and operating the tens of thousands of aircraft throughout the world? To be honest, no. But as that is such an incredibly implausible story, I think it is up to those who believe it to provide some evidence. As they say, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Nonsense. This, itself, seems to be a story popular with conspiracy theorists even though it clearly isn't true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory#History

Do you have any evidence for this "clandestine/unilateral geoengineering activity"?

(After all, you have repeatedly demonstrated that what you "know" is of little value. Based on what you have posted on this forum, I would start with the assumption that anything you say is incorrect if not the opposite of the truth.)

Edited by Strange

Evidences?

You pick on "evidences". What about the rest of the B......

Do you have evidences ?

Cool down on the weed mate, there's more than a whiff of paranoia in your posts.

Do you have evidences ?

i

!

Moderator Note

You don't get to shift the burden of proof, and we are not going down the rabbit hole of discussing conspiracy theories.

Responses to this thread are to be mainstream science.

Can anybody tell me who is responsible for the chemtrails? Why they're spraying? And what?

I can validate your observations. Today I saw one persistent chemtrail then the sky started to dim progressively.

Remember that the informations about highly classified government programs are under strict confidentiality. We are expected to believe the sky is blue and that water vapor can persist into the atmosphere. It's incredibly ignorant to believe in the official "story" when ongoing research on nanoparticles is being held.

I suggest you take a look at the work done by J. Marvin Herndon, a senior scientist who developed the "coal-fly ash" hypothesis.

I can validate your observations. Today I saw one persistent chemtrail then the sky started to dim progressively.

You saw a contrail followed by dusk.

We are expected to believe the sky is blue and that water vapor can persist into the atmosphere.

The sky is blue. And clouds exist.

But I am fascinated: what colour do you think the sky "really" is?

Yes, you are expected to believe that clouds exist. Sheesh.

Yet, there's multiple artificial ways to create clouds...

You saw a contrail followed by dusk.

The sky is blue. And clouds exist.

Are you living with Alice in Wonderland? ;)

Btw, the sky is definitely not blue around here...

I suggest you take a look at the work done by J. Marvin Herndon, a senior scientist who developed the "coal-fly ash" hypothesis.

The guy appears to be a complete crackpot.

http://boingboing.net/2012/07/10/crackpots-geniuses-and-how-t.html

Debunked: J. Marvin Herndon's "Geoengineering" Articles in Current Science (India) and IJERPH

Flawed Chemtrails Paper by Herndon Retracted

Today I saw one persistent chemtrail then the sky started to dim progressively.

I am seeing traces as well, in Cloud Chamber..

Leaved by charged particles decelerating in time while passing through medium (cooled down to -80 C...-50 C or so, similar like on 10 km altitude)..

You can have your own "chemtrails" at home...

Without using any chemicals..

Just isopropanol alcohol, and dry ice, or liquefied nitrogen, or Peltier cooler to decrease temperature.

Let's go to your crackpot idea of chemtrails from scientific/engineering point of view:

Can you show device which is leaving them? Where is it located on airplane?

Any airplane has such device or just some? Which models? Airbus? Boeing? Mcdonnell Douglas? etc

Which airplane manufacturers on the below list install device, and which dont?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_manufacturers_by_ICAO_name

Anybody can see each airplane model, a while after the last landing, on scrapyard and check,

or talk to engineers, to show you (or rather not) device responsible for leaving "chemtrails"..

If it's releasing something it must have tank, which is periodically filled..

How many flights are needed to be empty?

If just one, then on every single airport there must be a team of engineers who know it, and are filling them over and over again..

Different airplane models are handled by different engineers.

What is it size? How much of it is released per hour/minute/second of flight? (to be able to estimate size of tank needed)

Edited by Sensei

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.