This Question borders on Philosophy, Religion and Physics

Tom O'Neil

I read a article in Scientific American from December's issue and it is great. My question is and regards Qubit's of information regarding the article. Does anyone think its possible that space time is built on information (meaning quantum bit). If so then the universe was created though the word as God states and maybe some form of Gematria as in math formulas for the code.

As I see it space time is non-tangible like information so I think its possible; but the process they go about setting up their model to discover this would have to be a elaborate and vast software program to mimic the expanding universe instead of the in the bottle approach.

What are your thoughts could it be the universe is simply built on information as in Qubits for space-time? If the scientists prove their theory would they believe in God? Or is reconciling gravity with the 3 known forces to elusive?

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/qubit-twist/

Edited by Tom O'Neil

Does anyone think its possible that space time is built on information (meaning quantum bit).

There are various scientific hypotheses that space-time is quantised and/or emergent from something else (entropy, information, mathematics, ...)

So I suppose it is possible. It would requires some evidence though.

If so then the universe was created though the word as God states and maybe some form of Gematria as in math formulas for the code.

That seems like a non-sequitur. Can you explain why you reach that conclusion?

If the scientists prove their theory would they believe in God?

Those who currently believe in a god or gods would, presumably, continue to do so. Those who do not believe in a god would, I assume, continue not to believe.

I read a article in Scientific American from December's issue and it is great. My question is and regards Qubit's of information regarding the article.

I can't see any relevance to anything in that article. (Although it is an interesting technology.)

Those who currently believe in a god or gods would, presumably, continue to do so. Those who do not believe in a god would, I assume, continue not to believe.

Conservation of belief? Does that imply that if I change my mind about God, someone else with the opposite opinion must change their mind at the same time?

Does anyone think its possible that space time is built on information (meaning quantum bit). If so then the universe was created though the word as God states and maybe some form of Gematria as in math formulas for the code.

How did you reach such a conclusion...it reminds me of an article that I read many moons ago where the author thereof stated that the Big Bang confirms the existence of Jesus???