About Dark Matter

vasileturcu

ABOUT DARK MATTER

It is thought that within galaxies Kepler’s and Newton’s laws are not valid. On this basis the notion of ,,dark matter” has been introduced. Because matter (mass) generates electromagnetic energy, dark energy has also been thought of. Some scientists think that the Universe is more than 75-80% dark matter and dark electromagnetic energy. Others think that the laws of Kepler and Newton must be rewritten. In this paper I will demonstrate that dark matter and dark energy do not exist. In our Universe the laws of Kepler and Newton are valid in the cosmic vacuum as an ideal medium. But in this paper I will also demonstrate that the laws of Kepler and Newton are valid in all states of matter: solid, liquid, gas and plasma.

The gravitational law of Newton is deduced directly from the third law of Kepler. By equating the universal gravitational force, which is a centripetal force, with the centrifugal force resulted from the M · G = v2 · r formula, where M is the mass of the object, G is the gravitational attraction constant, v is the linear orbital velocity of the satellite object of a mass m and r is the distance between M and m. By equating the second law of mechanics which contains the inert mass mi , with the law of gravitational attraction which contains the gravitational mass mg , we get the above formula with mi = mg . From the integral energy with M >> m, we immediately get to the above formula. Therefore, in a cosmic system the mass of the central object M multiplied with the gravitational attraction constant G ,equals with the linear orbital speed squared v2 of the satellite object of mass m multiplied with the distance r between M and m. The above formula is known in Astronomy, but a confusion is made that we take the mass M into account up to the radius r. In reality, M is the mass of the central object. For example, for the cosmic system Sun – Earth, M = mass of the Sun, v = the median orbital linear speed of the Earth, r = the big semiaxis of the Earth. Therefor M is the mass of the Sun, M is not the mass up to Earth’s orbit. Applied to our galaxy and our neighbor Andromeda (M31), from this confusion the notions of dark matter and dark energy have cropped up.

In Section 1 I have showed that there is no dark matter in the solar system. I have done my demonstration using planets, comets, cosmic objects from Kuiper’s Belt and beyond. Here I have introduced a recurrent empirical law of linear orbital velocities for the cosmic objects starting with the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, up to the Kuiper’s Belt ending. In section 1.1. there are planets with satellites. In section 1.2. there is the rotation motion around the axis. The demonstration is made on the Sun, planets and satellites. Any cosmic object rotates around the axis because it has a solid nucleus.Therefore we have discovered why the objects rotate naturally around the axis. The equatorial rotation velocity around the North-South axis of any cosmic object,is directly proportional with the mass of the solid internal nucleus. In these sections there are 11 tables and the result that there is no dark matter inside cosmic objects. Through the rotation movement around the axis, I demonstrate that the Earth has 4.52 billion years, count that is accepted in the present moment.

In section 1.3. is the magnetic field of the Sun and the planets. The equivalence relation between the mass of an object m and the electrical charge q is m = (4·π·ε0·G)-1/2 · q or q = (4·π·ε0·G)1/2 · m, with ε0 = the permisivity of vacuum. Knowing the magnetic induction B at the surface of the cosmic object, by using the Biot-Savart-Laplace law we calculate the mass of the nucleus of the cosmic object. The theoretical results are close to the ones deduced through observations, as noted in the table. The nucleus of the cosmic objects is a dynamo which generates the magnetic and electric field. The rotor of the dynamo is none else than the internal nucleus and the fixed coil is the external nucleus. The reminder of the celestial body, the radiative zone and the convective zone to the stars, the mantle and the crust of the planets, is nothing else than the carcass of the dynamo. In the nucleus of cosmic objects there is no dark matter.

In section 1.4. is the electric field of the Sun and the planets. The theoretically obtained values are encouraging of discussion. For the stars the nucleus (the dynamo) is made of plasma, the rest ( the carcass of the dynamo) is made of plasma and atoms. For planets the rotor of the dynamo ( the internal nucleus) is made of plasma, the fixed coil of the dynamo (the external nucleus) is made of atoms and the rest of the planet made of atoms is the carcass of the dynamo. The thermonuclear reactions of the nucleus (the dynamo) give of the heat of the stars. The thermonuclear reactions inside the internal nucleus (the rotor of the dynamo) give off the heat of the planets. This is how we explain why some planets (Jupiter etc.) have a big internal heat. I present theoretical suggestions for the construction of a thermonuclear electrical plant. There is no dark matter in the nucleus of cosmic objects, therefore the laws of Kepler and Newton are valid in all states of matter.

In section 1.5. is the quark. I demonstrate that all cosmic objects have in their center o sphere of quarks. The demonstration is for the solar system, the Sun and planets, but identical for all the universes. For Example the Sun has in its center a sphere of quarks with the radios r=160 km, the Earth r=460 m etc. All objects of natural materials have inside them a sphere of quarks. All cells that make up the living objects and tissue have in their center a sphere of quarks. From the law of thermal radiation, the law of Planck’s constant, the law of Wien, the quarks generate electromagnetic waves with a frequency ν =1034Hz, equivalent to a temperature of T =1023 K. Seeing how all natural objects, alive or not, are formed on spheres of quarks, all of them generate electromagnetical waves with ν =1034 Hz, therefore the Universe has a background noise around this frequency. With adequate technology we can receive this background noise and have the physical proof that there are quarks in the centre of objects of natural materials. The objects of artificial materials, created by humans, do not have a sphere of quarks in their centre and therefore have a shorter life. It appears that a confusion is made between dark matter and quarks. We deduce that the Universe is constructed and it exists on a web-like weaving (strings) of electromagnetic waves with the frequency ν = 1034 Hz, emitted by the quarks. I close this section with a short philosophical discussion and I propose a solution for the lenghetning of life.

In section 2. is the atom. Through equivalency relations between the mass m and the electrical charge q ,the formula M · G = v2 · r is valid in atoms also. Therefore the laws of Kepler and Newton are valid in atoms. The linear orbital velocity of electrons is directly proportional with the mass of the nucleus and inversely proportional with the distance r between the nucleus and electrons. Also, the rotation velocity around the axis (the spin) is directly proportional with the mass of the internal solid nucleus for electrons, protons, neutrons, nuclei, all elemental particles. Therefore they have an internal structure similar with that of cosmic objects. In atoms there is neither dark matter nor dark energy.

In section 3. is our galaxy (the Milky Way). I calculate the mass of our galaxy and the orbital parameters of the two best known satellites, The Big Cloud of Magellan and the Small Cloud of Magellan. I use the above formula, therefore the laws of Kepler and Newton and the results are the same as the empirical estimations. The calculations for all galaxies with satellites are done similarly. Therefore there is no dark matter in galaxies, around them, in the satellites of the galaxies. In the galactic cluster the laws of Kepler are valid. A more ample discussion is constituted by the galactic disk, finalized by a table, because from here the conclusion was drawn that there is dark matter. I have analyzed the curvature of orbit velocities of stars in the Galaxy, starting from the center up to the edge of 100000 light years, in 52 points around the galactic longitude of zero degrees. In the table we can see that the following sectors on the radios are rotating semi-rigidly, semi-fluidly, with very close orbital periods.

- from r=1920 light years to r=7000 l.y. we have the galactic bar until the 3 Kpc arm starts

- (10500 – 13400) l.y. the Norma arm

- (17300 – 21100) l.y. the Scutum – Centaurus arm

- (32000-38400) l.y. the Perseus arm

- ( 62500- 65800) l.y. towards the Galactic periphery

- (97600 – 100000) l.y. the Galactic periphery

These radius sectors rotate semi-rigidly, having the maximum star density. The reminder of radius sectors rotate semi-viscidly, the velocities of the stars being slowed or accelerated, but Kepler’s and Newton’s laws are respected. This phenomenon is present in all spiraled galaxies, including Andromeda (M31). The halo of the galaxies is similar. There is no dark matter inside the galaxies. I close with a short philosophical discussion regarding the beings, the alive material body, the human. There is no dark matter and visible matter, as there is no matter (mass). The being, the human does not feel the matter (the mass), but only the electromagnetic waves emitted and reflected by the material objects and received by the sensory organs of the being as electromagnetic energy, which is filtered by the brain’s neurons as feelings, making sense of the sensory mind (manas). The mind is made of rationality (ratio) which gives though (cogito) through thoughts (ennoia). In conclusion there is no dark matter, there is no dark energy, there is only electromagnetic energy.

Respectfully, Turcu Vasile

MATTER.pdf