How to increase Chlorophyll

Hey guys, I have a job to design something to increase the chlorophyll inside of plants, not kill them, and fertilize them at the same time. Uh I can get them the fertilizer, but I need something to make them green, which I assumed increasing Chlorophyll levels in a plant would be the best way. Any ideas on how to do this?

Hey guys, I have a job to design something to increase the chlorophyll inside of plants, not kill them, and fertilize them at the same time. Uh I can get them the fertilizer, but I need something to make them green, which I assumed increasing Chlorophyll levels in a plant would be the best way. Any ideas on how to do this?

Larger leaves.

Enrich your soil with N(Nitrogen) and M(Magnesium).

N and M are building blocks to make Chlorophyll. K(Potassium) helps transport Chlorophyll. But to much K inhibits Chlorophyll uptake so I would be careful when you add K. This is what a chlorophyll molecule looks like:

450px-Chlorophyll_d_structure.svg.png

edit: When you add to much nitrogen, the grass might look burned and might die. This can also happen when you pee on the grass. Especially when you've eaten a lot proteins, your pee will contain a lot of nitrogen (ureum).

Edited by Itoero

• 1 month later...

Enrich your soil with N(Nitrogen) and M(Magnesium).

N and M are building blocks to make Chlorophyll. K(Potassium) helps transport Chlorophyll. But to much K inhibits Chlorophyll uptake so I would be careful when you add K. This is what a chlorophyll molecule looks like:

450px-Chlorophyll_d_structure.svg.png

edit: When you add to much nitrogen, the grass might look burned and might die. This can also happen when you pee on the grass. Especially when you've eaten a lot proteins, your pee will contain a lot of nitrogen (ureum).

Brilliant.

Experiments will be conducted shortly and the chemical compound will hopefully be found. Now I can get magnesium, now where to get nitrogen.

As well as a few other minor things to help.