Personality Test

Raider5678

I always thought online personality tests are stupid, though funny things, that people who are insecure look to. I figured I would have a good laugh by taking a personality test, and was pleasantly surprised at how accurate it is:

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

What did you guys get and how accurate was it? I found it creepy to be honest, I got this:

https://www.16personalities.com/intp-personality

Interested to see what you guys get. Good luck.

It just called the local police and instructed me to remain by the computer.

Answering 12 minutes worth of questions I would hope for more than 16 personality types - but was fairly diverting. I think they confused themselves by asking questions in both forms "Do you..." and "Do you think it is best to..." ; and I am willing to bet they did not distinguish. it is very easy to try to make documents such as this test more interesting by varying the way you ask questions - but you must be very careful that you are not changing the question too much

This is a mood test not a personality test. As your mood is unlikely to change over the time it takes to answer the questions, of course it's going to be reasonably accurate. Try doing the test on a bad day. I bet your "personality" is different.

Please elaborate on how this is a mood test.

Campaigner ENFP, -A/-T

Less than 5 min.

And was the description accurate?