Emotions vs. Logic

Randolpin

All of us has emotions.Those who have no emotions are robots.Emotions play a great part and one of the major ingredients which colors our everyday lives.Now if you are in love and you know in logic that if you marry that girl, your schooling will be cut off because that's what your parents will do.But in your feelings through your emotions, you really love that girl and you will die if she will depart you.Now for you,which should prevail, emotions or logic.?

Answers are very much appreciated.Thank you.

Edited by Randolpin

All of us has emotions.Those who have no emotions are robots.Emotions play a great part and one of the major ingredients which colors our everyday lives.Now if you are in love and you know in logic that if you marry that girl, your schooling will be cut off because that's what your parents will do.But in your feelings through your emotions, you really love that girl and you will die if she will depart you.Now for you,which should prevail, emotions or logic.?

Emotions are weak, stupid, and completely and entirely necessary. They're a pain in the ass that we have to live with, because we need them to make decisions. For example, would logic suggest you do good for the better of the whole? As in do things to make the world a better place? Or do things to better yourself, regardless of what impact it will have on the world? Emotions help make decisions like that. If you love said girl though, it often isn't necessary to marry right away. There's usually a while that you can wait.

Now if you are in love and you know in logic that if you marry that girl, your schooling will be cut off

Makes no sense to me..

What marriage has to do with schooling?

People go to work, 1h drive to work, 8h at work, 1h drive to home, 10h "wasted", and still have wife/husband and children.

The same could be with going to school and learning. Marriage doesn't cut off schooling.

because that's what your parents will do.

Makes no sense to me, again..

What parents have to do with your marriage, and with schooling.. ?

But in your feelings through your emotions, you really love that girl and you will die if she will depart you.Now for you,which should prevail, emotions or logic.?

Sounds to me you have some problems with your life, parents, and love to girl..

Parents don't accept your girlfriend?

For what reason?

They are blackmailing you to abandon her, or will cut money for studying.. ?

Edited by Sensei

Makes no sense to me..What marriage has to do with schooling?People go to work, 1h drive to work, 8h at work, 1h drive to home, 10h "wasted", and still have wife/husband and children.The same could be with going to school and learning. Marriage doesn't cut off schooling. Makes no sense to me, again..What parents have to do with your marriage, and with schooling.. ? Sounds to me you have some problems with your life, parents, and love to girl..Parents don't accept your girlfriend?For what reason?They are blackmailing you to abandon her, or will cut money for studying.. ?

It is only an example.

Again, provided that if your parents will cut off your studies which is the result of marrying that girl.And you can't go anymore to school.

Or you will stop your marriage proposal and continue schooling but the girl will not back on you anymore.

For you, as human being, which would you choose, your emotions or your logic?

Edited by Randolpin