A truly alienating video

Function

Hello everyone

I just saw these videos, and wanted to share it with you guys ... Caution: it is incredibly strangening, and to me, it feels like one of the weirdest febrile dreams ever (the crazy sh*t you get delivered at night when having a fever).

https://www.facebook.com/brianbbrianbrian/videos/1758908054371540/

https://www.facebook.com/cool3dworld/videos/1800400513511177/

Not sure if I can share links here ... Sorry if I can't.

Please, discuss the emotions provoked by this ... Thing.

I wonder what has to go through someone's mind in order to be able to make such a demonic thing. Even watching it feels like tripping without drugs (not that I have any experience with drugs, but ah heck.)

Happy Hunger Games!

-Function

Edited by Function

If anyone knows something about why that first video could be interpreted as scary (as it is by everyone I showed it to; everyone agreed with it actually making you feel like you just went through a febrile dream)...

Is it possible that, when it concerns the music, it is somewhat scary or at least strangening, because it does not comply with sounds we know, and tones/chords we kind of, expect and are familiar with?

These videos touch the same part of my brain as a febrile dream. It's definitely very disturbing but it's no big deal...I don't think theres any deeper meaning to this nonsense. They just ticke that particular disturbing weirdness part of our brain. Here's another one for ya:

Very febrile dream-like, aren't they ... I'm truly fascinated by the genesis of febrile dreams and am keen on learning much more about them. I once stumbled upon an article basically describing it perfectly, on ResearchGate ... Sadly enough, it was only available on request and I'm afraid its authors are no longer in the picture.

The music in the background sounds eerie and urgent, like what you'd expect if you were trapped in a hive mind or digital world not knowing what's lurking around the corner.

Not a big fan of synthesizers huh? :)