I know there is no God.

Thereisnogod

Believing [math]\ne[/math] Knowing

Suggesting otherwise as you've done here does little more than undermine your already questionable and uncertain credibility.

Sincerely,

A fellow atheist

Edited by iNow

The trick is to first prove that Jesus Christ/God characters exist, then move on.

OK.... Lets say that A=6, B=12, C=18, D=24, E=30,........…......., Z=156.

With that being the case, then..…………

GOD = 156, CHRIST = 462, JESUS = 444, and JESUS CHRIST = 906.

Now Google " BIBLE CODE INTRODUCTION 156 462 ". Once you are at the " BIBLE CODE INTRODUCTION " website, click on the two yellow flashing words, " Watch/Listen ". Enjoy the audio/video tour of the Jesus Christ/God proof. Be sure that your browser supports the Adobe Flash Player, as does windows Chrome, Edge.

Anyhow, what is revealed is that names such as GOD, CHRIST, JESUS, and JESUS CHRIST, just happen to show up in the KJV Bible a certain number of times, such as 156, 462, 444, and 906 times.

This looks like a Jesus Christ/God signature to me.

Edited by JesuisSean

The trick is to first prove that Jesus Christ/God characters exist, then move on.

OK.... Lets say that A=6, B=12, C=18, D=24, E=30,........…......., Z=156.

With that being the case, then..…………

GOD = 156, CHRIST = 462, JESUS = 444, and JESUS CHRIST = 906.

Now Google " BIBLE CODE INTRODUCTION 156 462 ". Once you are at the " BIBLE CODE INTRODUCTION " website, click on the two yellow flashing words, " Watch/Listen ". Enjoy the audio/video tour of the Jesus Christ/God proof. Be sure that your browser supports the Adobe Flash Player, as does windows Chrome, Edge.

Anyhow, what is revealed is that names such as GOD, CHRIST, JESUS, and JESUS CHRIST, just happen to show up in the KJV Bible a certain number of times, such as 156, 462, 444, and 906 times.

Wow - that is amazing and a true demonstration of Christ's signature in the bible.

Just a trivial question: Given that the bible was written partly in Hebrew and partly in Greek, why do these remarkable signatures turn up in English? Do they turn up in the original languages? If not, why not?

If this is true (*) it is more likely to be a clever trick by the (English, human) authors.

(*) And it doesn't seem to be: http://www.christianbiblereference.org/faq_WordCount.htm

The moral of this is: don't believe everything you see on yootoob.

Just a trivial question: Given that the bible was written partly in Hebrew and partly in Greek, why do these remarkable signatures turn up in English?

Because God speaks English. Obviously.

I find your honesty about this trick refreshing. That's exactly how the deception works.

I think the "proof" you offer isn't convincing enough to fool the reader into accepting it so they can "move on". Messing up on the addition of 156+462+444=906 gives you zero credibility as a numerologist. And the video bit is just greedy, trying to get them to boost your yootoob hits. You need something short and snappy if you're trying to distract the mark into accepting your premise and moving on. Maybe Jesus and God used their full signatures, and with your methodology, we can finally figure out what their middle names are!

I find your honesty about this trick refreshing. That's exactly how the deception works.

I think the "proof" you offer isn't convincing enough to fool the reader into accepting it so they can "move on". Messing up on the addition of 156+462+444=906 gives you zero credibility as a numerologist. And the video bit is just greedy, trying to get them to boost your yootoob hits. You need something short and snappy if you're trying to distract the mark into accepting your premise and moving on. Maybe Jesus and God used their full signatures, and with your methodology, we can finally figure out what their middle names are!

Purely anecdotal evidence but I think Jesus' middle name begins with f. ;)