Philosophical Quantum-Classical Unified Field Theory

url deleted - advertising (see rule 2.7)

My dream to complete Albert Einstein's homework. To unify the forces of gravity and electromagnetism into one equation, that goes back to the big bang, when the universe began; In hopes of inspiring a better source for global education, to break down all conspiracies of misinformation, and provide better scientific education from a variety of lessons for the sake of improving universities, observatories, and space agencies. I want to change the way information is shared globally. Because in my opinion there is not a proper resource, there needs to be a scientifically driven education domain to help coordinate our efforts, and promote better opportunities for up and coming scientists.

You seem like an ambitious individual...good for you...without dreams and aspirations, we will not have the Elon Musk's of this world. That being said, I have not opened the link in your first line as I am really not attracted by such a title. AFAIK that sort of link could also be against the rules of this forum, no?

My dream to complete Albert Einstein's homework. To unify the forces of gravity and electromagnetism into one equation,

Then you should be studying physics, not posting in the philosophy section of forums (and especially not links with "divinity" in the title, which cannot possibly be relevant).

that goes back to the big bang, when the universe began

There is no evidence that the universe had a beginning.

to break down all conspiracies of misinformation,

What are these "conspiracies of misinformation"?

Because in my opinion there is not a proper resource, there needs to be a scientifically driven education domain to help coordinate our efforts, and promote better opportunities for up and coming scientists.

Can you explain what is wrong with the current system of education, scientific research, publishing of research results (increasingly in open-access media), etc.

You seem to have some grand goals, which is great, but you seem to be addressing a problem that may not exist.