List of naturally occurring gas and liquid molecules?

JSEverex

I'm looking for a list that would give most to all of naturally occuring gas and liquid molecules: [ce]H2O[/ce], [ce]O2[/ce], [ce]CO2[/ce], [ce]N2[/ce], etc.. I am looking for molecules that occur naturally in one atmosphere of pressure in a relatively temperate enviroment. If anyone has any links to a site or sites that would have something like this it would be greatly appreciated.

And how do you know without observing them all? You'd need general rules for determining phase under different conditions. That would be more feasible and useful than a comprehensive list, which would have to be ridiculously long. In other words: I agree.

well a simple rule of thumb is that big ass molecules tend to be solid. as they don't have the mobility to be liquid.

proteins definitely fall under the big ass molecule catagory.also the intermolecular forces between them can be quite strong also rendering them less likely to be liquid or gaseous.

of course, there are some exceptions but they're few and far between.

There are a stupidly large number of liquids.

Listing them isn't a sensible option. The number of possible isomers of just the saturated hydrocarbons gets pretty big in a hurry. It gets much worse once the unsaturated compounds are added. IIRC there are about 2 dozen hydrocarbons containing 4 carbons.

Then there are all the possible alcohols, aldehydes and ketones.

The list isn't endless, but it's big.