Ethics & Morals from a schizophrenic scientific mind

Schizo@play

A definition of Ethics

1.moral principles that govern a person's behavior or the conducting of an activity.

"medical ethics also enter into the question"

synonyms: moral code, morals, morality, values, rights and wrongs, principles, ideals, standards (of behavior), value system, virtues, dictates of conscience

"your so-called newspaper is clearly not burdened by a sense of ethics"

the branch of knowledge that deals with moral principles.

A definition of Moral

1.a lesson, especially one concerning what is right or prudent, that can be derived from a story, a piece of information, or an experience.

"the moral of this story was that one must see the beauty in what one has"

synonyms: lesson, message, meaning, significance, signification, import, point, teaching

"the moral of the story"

a person's standards of behavior or beliefs concerning what is and is not acceptable for them to do.

"the corruption of public morals"

synonyms: moral code, code of ethics, (moral) values, principles, standards, (sense of) morality, scruples

"he has no morals"

A definition of science

the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

"the world of science and technology"

synonyms: branch of knowledge, body of knowledge/information, area of study, discipline, field

"the science of criminology"

a particular area of this.

plural noun: sciences

"veterinary science"

a systematically organized body of knowledge on a particular subject.

"the science of criminology"

One could say after reading a few of the threads on this very forum ethics and morals have little to nothing to with science.

One must ask themself is this right or wrong. Then wieght the ethical and moral objections. Before any real science can begin.

We all read the retorts and comments on this very forum that lack ethical and moral base. However its most absurd that some if not most of these comments are comming from people whom cliam to be scientists or scientific minded people. I would agrue if a retort lacks in any way ethical or moral judgement as to be little a person in a negative way that any retort one makes is not sciencific or has little to do with science but rather ones own ego.

One could agrue a sciencist must be ethical and morally minded to be of real value to the fields of science.

Simply because someone states something that you believe to be untrue doesn't give you the right to retort personal insults. As a sciencific minded person you have the daughting job of educating people. You might get tired of repeating your self and providing imperical facts but thats all in a day. I understand that dealing with miss information and what some on this forum would call b.s. is mentally exhausting especially if your a teacher or professor of science. However the ambiguity grant by the internet doesn't grant your free reign to belittle a person or an idea bad or good.

If one has little or no ethics & morals any and all work you have done in the name of science is not scientific. It may not even be science as far as I know.

I not trying to scold anyone just pointing out just how to me the ethics of moral are allowed to slip simply becuase one or a group of individuals share opinion aka pack mentality illreguardless of wether your right how you express your agruement can make or break it before you even had the chance to quash miss-conceptions or outright fasle infromation.

I'll use myself as exsample.

"The earth is flat out not a ball." Yes I have blurted this out in my ecology class.

This statement itself is true. It has little to do with subject matter of this thread topic. However, how another chooses to retort to this statement speaks torward there ethics and morals. I will say this if your retort is done so too belittle then your not being scientific. You then fall prey to being a hypocrite.

It's when dealing with others especially there idea's or beliefs there of where I see most scientific minded people lose there persona of rational thought.

So, how can a science forum be scientifically base if it has shown little to no ecthics or morals.

One could agrue that its prefectly ok to degrate a person and there idea's and thats what sets the standard of ethics and morals.

One could also agrue that the above statement has little or no ethics or morals.

To sum it all up what I am trying to get at is IF scientific minded people got off there internet ambiguity high horse it would be more beneficial as too help get others off there ignorance high horse.

(This was an ethicial and moral statement ussing this very forum as a impromptu exsample if you want points of reference I will offer none as to express my general ethics an morals. However I do understand that I may or may not be in some type of violation to forum rules and regulations. With that being said when whatever punitive action is decided remember I typed this out as to show what ethical and moral standard a schizophrenic scientific mind has. Yes I did just adment I am a schizophrenic that has sciencific mind. wuuuuutttttt)(also I will edit my spelling at my own convenience if you would like to grammar and spell check feel free, if you feel the need to line item your retort do so in quadruplcit and email all copies to yourself.then in your posted retort provide a link to your quadruplcit retort otherwise I will not respond.also I will freely choose to respond to any retort i choose at a time that bests fits my schedule. not all of us are allowed to sit on the internet all day.)

• 1 month later...

well clearly humanity suffers from a collective amnesia problem if it need be that such an innate ability such as fairness equality and love have to be taught to us other then from our loving homes

i am currently writing my book titled the art of absolute reality which is a song and dance around my theory of everything which i got to experience psychicly with my spirit guides that guided me to discover that 1+1=1 in the energetically linked eternal moment of now.

and so you can see if we awaken the masses to the absolute reality and nature of things questions of morals and ethics do arise, and for the sharpest logic in me, i cannot believe it is a calling for a discourse into what is morals and ethics, so without asking the question, we need to rather then understand what is our purpose here on earth?

for if it is to consciously create an enlightened planetary civilisation based on quantum mechanics and the perfect unity and total love of the perfection of our understanding of the unified plane of consciousness as the infinite completion of the total now as the eternal point of awareness in a holographic universe of energy light and information, then this is what i sense.

if you consider it, schizophrenia is an ability, not disability, they are the shamans of the tribe, or as you have demonstrated, the kokopelitricksters pointing the way towards the frontier of consciousness away from the newtonian thinking mind of sin guilt and fear, and that the perfect oneness of life could be counted pass into 1+1=2 creating the delusion that there is more then one of us here and that the voices are many and make no sense when in actuality, there are only ever two voices in the world being that of love or fear, and that we need to overcome the dualistically geared fear mentality of separation from the creator and each other as a tiny mad idea of the belief in illusionary matter as a wish for the unreal to be true.

just remember this next time you feel upset...

We get angry because we think we are justified in our guilt we have for destroying heaven and perfect oneness, and so we think ideas leave their source, so we pray to the decision maker even though our dualistically geared ego body mind of a material world that never happened, to a body that doesn't exist, praying to a god that knows nothing about the real you, for you never left heaven in the perfect oneness and perfect love of the right mind that is the home of the holy spirit.
you are on the right track, but that flat earth theory stuff is a bit out there, i mean why indulge in an idea that has no scientific grounds but only in speculation, from me to you, you would have more success proving higher dimensions and out of body experience with cobalt nano wires in the blood and an emf device.
Edited by SoliDspace Reality